The company markets its cylinders under the brand name Navana LP Gas in glossy red (guard ring) and acid green (cylinder body and foot ring) color of 22MM valve. Apart from this, a Bottle Green cylinder is under development of 20MM valve that will be available in the market soon.
LPG is one of the cleanest form of energy which extracted and deliver to your home with fewer. Usage of LPG can make your cooking faster & cheaper than any other cooking methods and you have the full control while cooking.
|Usage||:||Household, Tea Stall and Mini Restaurants|
|Valve Type||:||Compact and Regular|
We love is sharing kitchen tips and tricks I've learned along the way that make cooking and my life in the kitchen a little bit easier
1. Never wear nylon cloths while cooking. Always wear cotton apron during cooking. It will protect you from the heat of fire and your clothes will be clean.
2. Covered your foods while cooking. Covered food cooks faster and save your time and gas.
3. Cut food into small pieces. Remember that smaller pieces makes cooking faster.
4. Use a garbage bowl at your kitchen. It minimizes the chance of food scraps ending up on the kitchen floor since you're not walking around constantly.
5. Keep the regulator switch turned off once the cylinder is not use.
6. Never keep the cylinder in a tiled position. Always keep the cylinder upward on the floor, so that the valve remains on top.
7. If cylinders happens to leakage, keep your doors and windows open.
8. If leakage is found, do not turn on phone and or any electronic devices at home.